20 in 20 Challenge!


You may (or may not) have noticed the new button on the lower right hand side of my blog. I've decided to participate in Ash is Fit!'s 20 Pounds in 20 Weeks challenge.

I will go into more detail about my specific plans, but I encourage you to check out her blog and the info about the challenge. She has a 20/20 Challenge Archive with all of the information on the right side of the blog, right at the top!

I'm very excited to do this with (over a hundred!) other people for encouragement and ideas. The first official weigh-in is on Friday, so wish me luck!

Meredith  – (March 19, 2009 at 11:28 AM)  

Good luck! I know you'll do wonderfully!

rab  – (March 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM)  

i commend you samantha! as i sit here & procrastinate....however, i have been walking everyday (and somedays i walk up to 2 miles) i walk at lunch with whomever wants to join me (today is yeongshe)and i also walk in the evening with my daughter cassie! this is especially nice because it gives us a chance to catch up & stuff!!! good luck!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP