The ACTUAL Last Wedding Post - Thank you notes

Finally, we have come to the wedding end. Hallelujah.

The last wedding project was our thank you cards. My mom had found kraft folded cards and envelopes on clearance at Target months ago. I decided to use them for the thank you cards.

When we got the CD of high res images from Keira, I chose a few favorites to include on the thank you card. I created a 4x6 (standard photo size) layout with the images.


I ordered red photo corners from Paper-Source, in addition to some more linen paper from paperandmore.com. I cut the linen paper down to fold inside the kraft paper. I was worried about ink being seen on the kraft, and this allowed us to write on white paper and eliminate any contrast issues w/pen and the kraft.

To hold the paper in the card, I punched two holes at the top of each card (like the programs) and tied it up with leftover red ribbon.


Then we were left with a huge pile on thank you cards. Unfortunately, making them wasn't the hardest/most time-consuming part of the project.. we had to fill all of these with individual, loving thank you notes..


We did it (not without some whining on a certain boy's part) and I mailed them out this week!

The wedding is OFFICIALLY over. I'm sad, but also super glad to have my time back and not be thinking about all of the stuff I have left to do still.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP