Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Today is my sister's 20th birthday! (I just had to do the math to figure out exactly how old she was...) To celebrate, I sent her a big ol' box last week. I sent it so it would get there Friday, since in order for it to arrive today, it would have had to sit an extra day in the mail over Sunday.


The box contained:


A present.. duh. I got her new rain boots.


Some baked goods:

Chocolate cake cookie sandwiches.

PB Cup Cookies

And then a cryptic series of things...
A box...

..with directions...

What's this? A cake?


Yumm... chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting..


Step 2? Frost! The rest of the peanut butter frosting.. I didn't want the frosting to get smooshed on the box during transport!



Step 3- Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups on the cake!


..I don't know if she ever actually decorated the cake or not.. She said it got a little beat up in the mail. I told her to just glue it together with the frosting- it'll taste the same!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (March 25, 2009 at 10:09 AM)  

You should have sent that box for your sister to here at Ramsco. We will decorate the cake for you and take a picture of the cake and send her the picture while we enjoy her cake! LOL!
Please tell her we wish her a happy birthday!

rab  – (March 25, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

i wish you were my sister!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 25, 2009 at 6:21 PM)  

how sweet! And I'm sure it was just delicious!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP