Menu Plan Monday

Well this is coming at you on Tuesday instead of Monday.. again. I have a good excuse this time though. Yesterday my commute was 3 + hours long. I'm sure that you've heard of the DC Metro crash by now.. I was right behind it yesterday, so 2 metro trains, 2 buses and 3 hours later I was finally home.. and not in a mood to be blogging. :)

Monday
We ordered pizza since I got home so late

Tuesday
Enchilada casserole - I saute'd the turkey & some onions.. microwaving meat weirds me out. I did microwave after assembly though, to heat it all through. Quick & Easy!

Wednesday
John has softball.. I will have something easy

Thursday
John has softball. I will have cereal!

Friday
Turkey goulash w/gnocchi - Easy to stuff with a lot of onions & peppers.. John will even eat the mushrooms in this one.

Saturday
John's grandma's birthday party & then Orioles game

Anonymous –   – (June 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM)  

Oh my gosh! So glad you're OK ... that had to be quite the stressful experience!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP