Clear to Close!

We just got word that we are clear to close on the house tomorrow afternoon! We were nervous that we would be cutting it close with the lender, but our broker heard from them and we are good to go!

An excellent way to start off our vacation tomorrow!

Sorry for the lack of pictures (and posts).. we are still without internet at home and I don't have pictures on my work computer.

Lynnc  – (August 17, 2009 at 8:42 PM)  

That is so exciting! Enjoy your homeownership!

Meredith  – (August 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM)  

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

Hillary  – (August 18, 2009 at 12:45 AM)  

Congratulations!! That's SO exciting! I bet you're happy to be almost done with the buying process. I can't wait to get a house!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP