Whoa..

So.. it's been awhile. A bunch of randoms for you:

-I worked until midnight on Thursday (from 8 am) in a project file. One of the architects crashed the file around 9 am or so and made a new one. While I was in the old one. Without telling me. So all of my work from Thursday (a LOT) is not in the new file that was printed for the submission. And like heck I was going to waste even more of my weekend moving the drawings over one by one, piece by piece. Um heck no. I still worked 9 hours yesterday, until 3:30 am. Sweet..


-We ate terrible this week. Monday- turkey cordon bleu that I had made on Sunday night, Tuesday- mac n cheese that John made, Wednesday- grilled cheese, Thursday- hot dogs, Friday- grilled Italian sausages, Saturday- BBQ at a friends house.


-Because of the above, I have done very (very!) little on the house this week. Monday I painted a first coat to cover up the green trim. That's it.


-John on the other hand, pulled up the entire kitchen floor and is almost done putting down the new one.


-Even though I know that some of you are excited to see, I am still embarrassed to post pictures of the house. We have boxes and piles all over. It is so hard to unpack when we are in the middle of a bunch of projects that required stuff to be away from walls, etc. Also, there are random organizing things that we still need to buy in order to make this place more livable and organized.


-I will give you this preview though:

See all the crap on the counters..

yup- this is where organization comes into play.


Lastly,
-THE HOKES WIN! Take that 'Canes!

Kayla  – (September 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM)  

Looks like things are coming along quite well! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Justine  – (September 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM)  

I love the tile!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself!! You're working a ton, and the house will still be there when your work schedule calms down a little!! Although, I hate living in chaos too, so I understand! :)

Jaq E. Poo –   – (September 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM)  

Boy, that John guy sure seems like a hunk and quite the handy-man. He deserves a break and you should make him some cookies.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP