Dear Metro Rider,

Please do not cut your fingernails on the metro while riding. Especially during morning rush hour. The train is full. I gag at the thought of your nail clippings flying everywhere.

While you are at it, please tell the lady behind me that it is not cool to paint her fingernails while on the train either. I would rather not start the day off with a headache.

If you THINK what you are about to do may be considered gross, unhygienic, stinky, etc. please consider your fellow riders and just wait until you get home!

Sincerely,
Samantha


PS- Dear Person I drive home behind daily,
Please go faster than 35MPH while in a 50MPH speed zone. I would like to get home before I have to turn around to go back in. Thanks.

Anonymous –   – (October 19, 2009 at 8:38 AM)  

tough morning?

Meredith  – (October 19, 2009 at 10:04 AM)  

Oh lordy...the nail clipping in the metro is just TOO MUCH. Gag.

Justine  – (October 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM)  

GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSSSSSS!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP