..Ooops.

Preface:
I am basically a 7 year old boy when it comes to humor. Poop makes me giggle like no other. A good fart can have me laughing for a couple of hours.


Yesterday I was exhausted from several nights of not enough sleep, combined with a pretty wicked cold. My nose was all sorts of stuffed up and I had an annoying headache. After running some errands in the morning, we came back home and I crashed on the sofa. John was sitting there also, with football on TV. I was dozing in and out of sleep when all of a sudden I was jerked awake. By my own fart. That slipped out while I was sleeping.

The look on John's face as he said, "You better have been awake when you did that" kept me giggling all night. And today.

WifeOfARedhead  – (November 10, 2009 at 7:57 AM)  

This entire post has me rollin! Lol, you are hysterical!

WifeOfARedhead  – (November 10, 2009 at 9:10 AM)  

I had to nominate your blog by the way ;)

Kate  – (November 10, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

So funny! I love poop and fart jokes, so funny.

That is so funny that is woke you up!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP