Snow!

I'm sure you've heard by now of the snow on the east coast, so I thought I would throw my pictures out there too!

This was a ton of snow for this area, especially after the snow a couple of weeks ago. After the first snow, John was thinking we wouldn't get another big snow this winter!

Ha.. he was wrong. When all was said and done, we ended up with about 18" of snow... definitely not as much as northern VA and closer to DC.

Our path from the front door.



After looking at this picture, I noticed that one of the wreaths from the windows is missing! (The guest room on the far right.) It must have blown off or fallen from the snow!





John shoveling us out. We parked at the end of the driveway so the whole driveway didn't have to be shoveled.



Aren't those shadows sweet??

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP