Sore!

I signed up for the winter session of a step aerobics/toning class through the county community center. Yesterday was my first session- it was no joke. We did like 5 minutes of warm up, an hour of fast paced stepping routine things and then 15 minutes of free weights. Dude. What a workout. I loved it though.

If you notice, I have been slacking on the posts this week. There is one reason for this- I am dreading uploading pictures from and recapping our San Diego/California anniversary trip. SO.. I will continue posting as normal and slowly upload and write the trip post. We did SO much over the long weekend- it will be a big post.

Meredith  – (January 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Can't wait to see some pictures of the sun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP