Menu Plan Monday

There is no plan this week... my exam is Friday & Saturday so I am pretty much just trying to keep my head above water with studying.

We have the ingredients for the following meals:
A frozen dinner in a bag (BBQ pork- Chinese of some sort)- ate on Monday
Grilled Italian sausages w/peppers and onions
Turkey Burgers w/cheddar
Tacos/taco salad
Easter leftovers (John will eat these on Tuesday while I am out to eat with my cousins visiting from FL)

Saturday we will be going out to Mexican for the sole purpose of loading me up with margaritas (...and maybe celebrating Amanda's birthday ;) ). Five PM Saturday I will be DONNNNE. The I think on Sunday we are planning on going to the Melting Pot to celebrate.

..I cannot wait to have this exam behind me. There is so much that I have had on hold for the last couple of months because I have had to be studying... I can't wait to make a dent in my list on Sunday (make curtains for the guest room, till up the garden, CLEAN...)

Danielle and Clint  – (April 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

Good luck! I see you are a winter bride also!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP