It's Friday!

Check out all of these grilling recipes from TastyKitchen!


And a Friday before a long weekend at that!

This weekend I need to make baby shower cookies and a cake for my co-worker's office shower on Tuesday. In addition to that, I am going to attempt to finish cleaning out my garden beds and then hopefully start to put them back together! Beyond that and the regular grocery shopping, farmer's market, library, laundry tasks, we have nothing planned! Woo hoo! I love free weekends. Maybe I will try to convince John that we need to have a bonfire if the rain holds off...

How about you all? Any Memorial Day weekend plans? Do you usually keep hopping with BBQs, camping, and parties, or are you grabbing the chance for a relaxing weekend of remembrance also?

Tatiana  – (May 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

all that food just made me extremely hungry! Just had to say that as I came across your blog :-) I hope you have a great Memorial day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP