Summer, Summer

This summer is shaping up to be A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Long 4th of July- Camping at Deep Creek Lake, MD (Friday-Monday)

Beaching, eating, relaxing

August- Possibly a week in Ocean City, MD in a timeshare/condo rental that my mom found (with Justin & Mandy). BEACH time! This will be wicked awesome. The timeshare has a kitchenette, so we don't have to eat out all of the time either. We may jetski, mini golf or whatever. We will probably eat out at the seafood buffet though! (If OC doesn't work out we will probably still plan on camping at Rehoboth Beach, DE that weekend.)

Immediately following OC (actually cutting that week a day short) we will be heading up to NH to go camping at Hampton Beach for Labor day weekend with my parents! We will get there Friday afternoon/evening and stay until Wednesday morning!

Oh, New England I miss you! We used to go here for a long weekend pretty much every year with my parents growing up. We are going to hit up all of the old haunts:

Brown's-

HODGIE'S! You literally have to order a QUARTER of a kiddie cone so that you can eat the whole thing. It is all homemade ice cream.. DROOLING.

Rockport, MA-


Woo hoo!!

..I am so excited to bring John to all of these places that I love and have been to so often.

PLUS... a couple of weekends after Labor Day weekend, we are planning on having a big open house type party finally! We want to show off the house to a bunch of people who haven't gotten out to it yet, and hopefully we will have a lot more done since many of them HAVE been there. At least it will give us incentive to work hard all summer!

Tracy  – (May 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

I'm jealous! Sounds like this is going to be a summer to remember. Those pics make me want to pack up and go find a beach of my own.

Confessions of a Northern Belle  – (May 6, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

Looks like such a fun summer! I am super duper jealous of all your traveling! We used to go camping at York Beach, Maine as a kid- ever been there?

Meredith  – (May 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

Somehow, I have a feeling that I would have NO PROBLEM eating an entire kiddie cone, lol!

behind the fourth door  – (June 14, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

I love OC,MD! We have a condo down there :) It is so much nicer to have a kitchen so you can eat some food there, instead of every.single.meal out. Let me know if you need some eats and what to do suggestions!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP