Spoiled Brat

I have a cat




We are getting a puppy
Not this exact one.. one like it though!
In order to get ready for the puppy, I got a dog bed at Petsmart on Black Friday.
The cat thought it was for him.


 So the dog has someplace to lay, I went back to Petsmart on Saturday and got another (cat sized) dog bed.

The cat didn't like it.

(Seriously.. I took away the big bed when I put out the little one and Jaq wouldn't go near it! We put him in it and he jumps right out. As soon as the big bed came back out, guess who was all cuddled up?)

Dog = low man on the totem pole around these parts.

Faith  – (November 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM)  

omg! that is hilarious!

what is your spoiled cat going to do when that dog arrives!?!

seriously, gotta love cats!

jessiex  – (November 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM)  

Hi Samantha, I see you follow @hocoblogs' twitter list of bloggers. Do you live in the hoco? Feel free to submit your blog on hocoblogs.com, if you do. It's free. ... Congrats on the new cat! :-)

jessiex  – (November 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM)  

Hi Samantha, I see you follow @hocoblogs' twitter list of bloggers. Do you live in the hoco? Feel free to submit your blog on hocoblogs.com, if you do. It's free. ... Congrats on the new cat! :-)

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (December 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

You know, I was wondering about why you got a dog bed when I saw it on facebook. Now I know why.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP