Cookie Party


..yeah a little behind schedule on this. I ended up having two cookie parties this year- one for John's family and the other for friends.


Decorating sugar cookies together was a tradition with the girls in my family in NY, and I've tried to keep doing that since moving down here to MD.


Two years ago was my first Christmas in Maryland and I had a small party for family and friends. Last year we got snowed out!



For the first party we had warm pizza dip, spinach dip in a bread bowl and peppermint brownies!


For the second party (the next weekend) I switched out the pizza dip for brie baked in crescent roll.

Anonymous –   – (December 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

YUM! I love a good cookie! What a fun idea for a party around this time of year. Enjoy your holidays!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP