Randoms

..or as Meredith would say "Snippets."

-I cannot stop thinking about my next tattoo. Really I have been thinking about it since I got the last one at 19. Basically since that time though I was waiting to lose a certain amount of weight/reach a certain number.

-I signed up for Weight Watchers online due to the raves of Katie and Susan, and I can actually see myself reaching my magical tattoo number. In 2 weeks I have lost 2.5 pounds. After probably 5-6 years of counting calories and then getting frustrated, counting points is such a huge difference and so refreshing.

-Lucy came to work today. I have a "dog friendly" (but not kid friendly) office. I have a fold up crate that I keep next to my cube for her. She is pretty dang good there. I have some treats, her favorite toys, etc and she keeps herself pretty busy playing around my feet. In fact, usually 2-3 times a day I have to force her into the crate so that she will nap. She is used to sleeping 7 or so hours a day at home, so she starts to get crazy tired. We came home and I mowed for a couple of hours after work. She trotted around the yard over and over with me about 10 ft away. She is currently passed out on the sofa. I like sleepy puppies.

-The co-worker that I work closest with and have the most fun with is getting married June 11 in Ocean City, MD. We are going and staying in a pet-friendly hotel which kind of skeeves me out, but we will see what it is like. Her shower is this weekend and I can't go, but I am so excited about her presents that another co-worker will bring up for me.

-I am going to Blacksburg this weekend for my sister's undergrad graduation. We are going to Homeplace on Saturday. I am pumped.

-My mom's birthday is also while we are down there. Pretty convenient. I am pretty excited about her present too. It could go either way, but if she likes it I will be proud. :-D

-Jaq is being a brat w/John gone. He doesn't take me seriously and keeps climbing on the counters, kitchen table, etc. I will look over and he is just sprawled out on the table.. Clearly he wants attention, which I don't understand because he is currently getting more attention than when John is home. He sleeps right on me every night, cuddles on the sofa, etc.

-John is gone for 3 weeks. Yeah. On the plus side I get to eat lots of veggies and things he doesn't like. Exhibit A: Monday- SW Turkey Meatballs w/Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce, Exhibit B: Today- Baked Jalapeno Poppers w/the Cilantro Dipping Sauce and Broccoli w/homemade cheesy bechemel sauce. Yum-o.

-We are in the midst of some landscaping in the front. I will have to take pictures.

-Apparently I need to update y'all more often. The prob is that none of these are really worthy of a full post.

For reaching the end:

That's right.. a whole stack. That's how much I appreciate you. :-D

Meredith  – (May 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM)  

I love me some snippets!

So feel you on the out-of-town husband!

Good work with Weight Watchers lady!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP