Menu Plan "Monday" (and a special announcement!)

Monday
Baked cod w/potato, cheddar & chive crust
Sweet Potato fries (mine with chili powder & sea salt, John's with cinnamon sugar)
Roasted Garlic Broccoli


Tuesday
John - Leftover Lasagna from Sunday
Me- Leftover imitation crab and green beans

Wednesday
Farfalle w/onions, garlic, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and goat cheese


Thursday
Sweet Chili & Honey corn muffins from the freezer


Friday
Nachos & Enchiladas with friends


Announcement:

[Link]
 I DID IT!

8 weeks ago I could barely run the 90 second intervals.... on Saturday I ran 3.6 miles on hilly back roads, felt awesome and could have kept going!

I have signed up for a 5k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning and I feel GOOD about it. And hello.. I am already looking for more races- I think a 5-miler in December and then maybe a 10k in January or February! I definitely love the incentive of the races to keep me motivated. It is getting harder to run the 3+ times/week since it is SO dark after work, but I am finding way around that (reflective running vest, running in neighborhoods near work with street lights- the treadmill was NOT an option the times I tried it) and I feel GOOD afterward and SO PROUD of myself!

I seriously would encourage anyone to try C25K- I was NEVER a runner and it worked and I am addicted now! Go for it!!

Meredith  – (November 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM)  

I'm glad you gave C25K a try! I'm glad I did it too, even though I still hate running ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP