Mission Accomplished


After 10+ years of having to go and watch my sister run the turkey trot (every.year)... I was finally able to run it myself this Thanksgiving! I DID IT.


Lucy Loo came wearing her Hokie bandana. She is always so proud of herself when she is wearing it.



3000+ runners.

Our camera is still breaking, so John was able to get a few random pictures before it broke again. None of me crossing the finish line though :(



 
Official chip time of 33:15 (though that is kind of crap because the first half mile or so was really slow.. trying to dodge people with strollers, walking, wheelchairs, etc.- don't ask me why they were allowed at the front).

So... it was a success. And now.. I've tentatively planned an 8k for December 11 and a 5 miler December 17. 

Meredith  – (November 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM)  

WOOO! Awesome job! So proud of you!

Faith  – (November 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM)  

that is so awesome! great job and congrats!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP