Disney Princess Half Marathon

It is officially official... I am registered for the 2013 Disney Princess Half Marathon!! I've gotten vacation time approved!! We have plans to stay with my cousin for a weekish after!!

Exclamation points can't show how excited I am. Considering this time last year I could barely run between two country mailboxes, and now I am registered to run in my homeland. Yes. Very Excited.

When my friend's mom (also a Disney fan) found out about the run, she offered her craftiness to embroider a themed shirt for me. After some careful thinking and photoshopping, this is what I have come up with (tank color to be confirmed once the bottoms come in):




I will be pairing the shirt with a girly running skirt with capris...

sparkle heart capri skirt
Runningskirts.com

And probably some pink arm warmers since it will be chilly in the morning.

Product Image
Arm Warmers
I.AM.SO.EXCITED.

Lynnc  – (August 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM)  

Yahhh - sooo excited for the week also!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP