Menu Plan Monday: Hurricane Sandy Edition

We are supposed to get pretty hard with the hurricane over the next few days. This post was written on Sunday because I highly doubt I will even have power by the end of the day Monday.

We do have a generator, but I would prefer to keep that plugged into the fridge/deep freeze/a light/water pump for (cold) showers than the oven so everything I've got planned this week can be made on the grill or camping cook stove. This was especially tricky because it was our CSA week and we need to use up that stuff before it goes bad!

Sunday
Mushroom herb mac & cheese (with bacon)

Monday
Tacos/taco salad

Tuesday
Spinach lasagna that I made Sunday and we will reheat.

Wednesday
Burgers
Sweet potato fries

Thursday
Tequila lime grilled turkey
Roasted brussels sprouts with bacon

Friday
Leftovers or out, maybe homemade pizza if we have power back

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP