25 Weeks




How far along: 25 weeks

How big is baby: 




By Bump standards, the size of cauliflower- 13.6"-14.8", 1.5-2.5 lbs. I am guessing this baby is on the larger end of that spectrum.. due to family history, prior measurements and just feeling giant.

Stretch marks/belly button:
No stretch marks, same ol' innie.

Sleep: Good. Able to fall asleep, stay asleep, get up for one or two pees a night and then am able to get up at 5 am for my quiet morning start. Sunday I got up and by 7 am had made a homemade coffee cake, washed a couple of days of dishes and had coffee.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nada.

Movement: Yeah. It was quieter at the end of last week and it made me nervous. John was able to find the heartbeat just fine with the doppler thingy though. I drank a bunch of apple juice and a hot chocolate and baby started moving a ton. I am wondering if it is just starting to get tighter in there.

What I'm loving: Feeling like I am looking more and more pregnant than just fat.

Symptoms: I've had like two episodes of heartburn, but nothing that some Tums didn't take care of right away. My tailbone has also started to have a sharp pain (maybe? I don't really know how to describe it) if I put all my weight on one foot or the other, especially if I stay that way for awhile. Whatever, it doesn't bother me day to day, just randomly once in awhile, and walking distances.. I just go a little slower.

What I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving still.. I can't wait for the time off.

Best moment of the week:
Hearing the heartbeat and then crazy movement Friday night after not feeling much Thursday or Friday and being so nervous.

How I'm feeling: Today... big. I was super hungry on Saturday and then Sunday I just felt like the baby is taking up so much more room than even the day before. I just feel... full.. and like everything is tight and shifting around.. again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP