Registering...





So about a month ago, John and I sucked it up and headed to Bed Bath & Beyond to start the registry. I was excited about picking things, but not so much about the hours it would take, just wandering around the store. Luckily, beforehand I did a bit of research and knew pretty much what I wanted and would be able to show John there to get final approval. :)

We got there and filled out all of the info and then the consultant followed us onto the floor and immediately started trying to pressure us to get the most expensive things (the $500 set of pots & pans, a full set of knives when I only need a few fillers, the most expensive baking pans, etc.). I wanted to spend a bit of time looking and comparing products and prices and was getting very frustrated with the consultant (as I'm sure that she got frustrated with me for taking so long), and I just wanted to be by ourselves. I saw another couple walking around without a consultant so eventually I worked up my courage and just told her that we are going to be awhile & it would probably be best if we worked on our own. FREEDOM!

In addition to BBB, we registered at Macy's for china to supplement what I will inherit from my Grandma, nice silverware, and luggage for John, and we registered at Amazon for a second set of Corelle to match what I already have, as well as a new digital camera!

Here are some of my favorite things that we registered for:

B.Smith Serving Trio with Wooden Tray (BBB)

Corelle Square Simple Lines (Amazon)



Emerilware Stainless Steel 10-Piece Set (BBB)


Emile Henry 11x13 Lasagna Dish (BBB)




Highland Duvet and Shams by Nautica (BBB)



Le Crueset Enameled Cast Iron Round French Oven (Macy's)
Lenox Federal Platinum 5-Piece Place Setting (Macy's)


Lenox Federal Platinum Blue (Macy's)



Mikasa Couture Platinum Salt & Pepper, Butter Tray, Gravy Boat (Macy's)



Oster Breadmaker (BBB)


Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera with 10 MP and 5x Wide Angle (Amazon)


Red Kitchenaid 5 QT Artisan Mixer (BBB)
The Cellar Cake Dome (Macy's)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP