Productive!

I guess we were relatively productive this weekend. Friday we went to the movies and saw Role Model. I thought it was pretty funny.

Saturday- went to Ikea and got pebbles for the centerpieces. Then we went to Macy's and got John a tie for the wedding. The groomsmen will be wearing this in red- John's tie is a white on white paisley.

Next stop- the jeweler to get John a wedding ring- fail. The owner that John knows (and gets a discount from) wasn't there. We went to another store but they had crap.

When we got home, John tried on his whole getup- it looked good. Yay!

While we were watching football, I started the table cards. I'll have a post about them this week. I'm really excited about them. John even helped out, though he wasn't as excited as I was.

Oh! And I finished writing the ceremony yesterday. Woo hoo!

TODAY, we went to church, Target to get thank you notes for the shower, our LAST wedding counseling session at church, the grocery store, and we have yet to go out to supper for a friend's birthday.

Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP