I am Married!


I'm married! It was awesome & flew by.

With some finagling (ie buying another complete set of plane tickets to and from florida) we got to the cruise. The finagling also included arriving to the port 20 minutes before they closed boarding, thanks to an awesomely inefficient cab/shuttle driver. We did it though!

Last week was awesome & also flew by- I didn't want to come home. The weather wasn't awesome while we were on the ship, but it definitely was while we were on the islands (Nassau, St Thomas & St Maarten). I'll have pictures of that asap- probably Tuesday while John is at work.

I will get to stay home tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday due to the inauguration and tourist traffic in DC. I have to work from home, but that still eliminates 2.5-3 hours of commuting each day (on a standard day- this week it would probably be 3+ hours each direction, each day)!

My kitty has not stopped purring since we walked in the door. I missed him.

Tomorrow starts the healthy eating :( All of the Christmas/birthday food is out of the house, we aren't on a cruise, etc. My stationary bike is coming from my apt tomorrow (courtesy of John & his dad) and Biggest Loser will be taking place in my house.

Now- the best part. While we were away, our photographer posted a few teaser pictures on her blog!







All pictures courtesy of the awesome Keira Lemonis.

Sarah  – (January 19, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

Beautiful pictures, congratulations! Can't wait to see more :-)

Keira Lemonis Photography  – (January 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM)  

Hi!

I'm glad you like the pictures so far! I'll be getting all of them to you very soon...most likely by the end of this week or early next week... nice blog.. looks like you guys had a lovely honeymoon = )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP