MIA

Monday I started doing my daily shred and as I was doing a squat/press, all of a sudden my head started POUNDING.. and it was all behind my left ear. The entire left side of my head hurt, radiating out from behind the ear. Nothing on the right side. It was awful. I had to just lay down all night.

The headache didn't go away overnight- it actually kept waking me up. Tuesday it was still there- not as bad, but still hurt a lot. Same thing yesterday and today!

I know its not a migraine because my mirgaines never come on so quickly, and they are at the top of my head, behind my eyes. This is so weird because it is all on the left side of my head.

I debated going to the urgent care doctor, but I would feel so stupid if they told me "Yup.. you've got a headache" and it was nothing more serious. I've got a regular checkup next week, so I'll ask the doctor then.

So- this has not done well for my shredding. Boo. Tonight I'm going to ride my bike and then Saturday I will start back with the shredding.. I hope.

Anyway- I have a bit of a backlog of posts: Crystal's wedding invitations, a new little series on sustainable living, etc. I will get to them as soon as I start feeling better!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (April 23, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

I hope it's nothing too serious and that was just a headache.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP