Crystal's Invitations

My cousin Crystal is getting married July 4th (free fireworks! cool right?) and I worked with her to design/layout her invitations. I helped with the layout and some of the graphics and then she mailed me the hole punched paper and I Gocco'd the text on. After I Gocco'd the text, I embossed it as well to raise the texture. (This is also how I did my invitations.)

I sent them back to her as this:


Today I got the invitation, so it is time for the big reveal!


Jaq wanted to help. He was definitely a fan of the raffia.









And, the actual invitation:Click on the picture to enlarge it- you can really see
the shimmer in the paper and the texture of the embossed text.


Closeups:


The end.

Lynnc  – (May 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM)  

Yay! I love them! We are getting lots of compliments - you did an amazing, professional job cuz!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP