Yum!


Today around lunchtime, the receptionist came to my desk with this! I thought for sure she had the wrong Samantha, but nope- the tag said my last name! They were from my mom & dad for passing the exam. Woo hoo! In addition to the bouquet, I got a box of chocolate covered strawberries- they are HUGE!!!

Thanks ma!

Pam  – (May 19, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

How sweet of them! I LOVE edible arrangements!!

Meredith  – (May 19, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

I have always wanted one of these! Was the fruit absolutely delicious?!

Samantha  – (May 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM)  

it was! I didn't really know if the fruit would be fresh/ripe, but it was really good. Of course the store is only a few blocks away, so that probably helped a little.

Everything was nice & juicy!

Anonymous –   – (May 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

YUM! What a great surprise!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP