The Deer Lost...

Notice the fur sticking out :(

My parents' cat- Gus.

Broken headlight.

Gus IN the car.


Klassy- duct taped up to make it to MD.

Meredith  – (May 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM)  

Oh no! I'm glad you're okay!

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM)  

oh no! I hope everyone is OK ...

Samantha  – (May 26, 2009 at 2:08 PM)  

Thanks- we were ok.. can't really say the same for the deer though :( At least he was able to run away so I didn't have to see him dying. :(

The car still runs fine, but since the headlight is broken and the hood is all smushed, we will be getting those fixed soon. Good thing I don't need my car to go to work!

Leslie G  – (May 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I have always been so afraid to hit a deer. I see them all the time on my way to work! Glad you are OK!

Lynnc  – (May 26, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

I think the deer AND your car kinda lost! Deer are only supposed to roam the streets in the winter! Was it on 351?

Samantha  – (May 26, 2009 at 9:11 PM)  

It was actually on rt 7 right by kneers- in the middle of the morning!

rab  – (May 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM)  

i am happy that you're okay, but that poor deer..i hope he didn't do a lot of suffering! LOVE gus! what an inquisitive little kitty!

rab  – (June 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

LOVE GUS GUS & HAVE HEARD ALL ABOUT HIM!!! :)

Samantha  – (June 4, 2009 at 3:08 PM)  

Renee- I am sure you have. My sister is obsessed with him!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP