Menu Plan "Monday"

Ugh.. I've been a slacker. I didn't post the menu last week because I never really made one since we were out of town all weekend.

So, this week:

Monday
John has softball, I'll have a Lean Cuisine

Tuesday
Doritos Casserole

Wednesday
Turkey marinated in italian dressing and potatoes

Thursday
John has softball, it is Lucky Charms night for me

Friday
Amanda & Ben's rehearsal dinner- BBQ!!

Meredith  – (June 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM)  

What's the doritos casserole? I'm sure the hubsters would love it just from the name!

Samantha  – (June 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

It is actually a Weight Watcher's recipe- I found it here: http://fatcontrolfreak.blogspot.com/2009/01/recipe-doritos-beef-casserole.html

I sub in ground turkey. It is wicked good!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP