The Great Chop of '09

Today I cut my hair! Well I didn't.. the hair dresser did.

I got 11" cut off to donate to Locks of Love. I've been waiting since January to get my hair cut for this!

Before:


After:



I'm free!

Meredith  – (June 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM)  

Wooo! I got almost the exact same hair cut a couple months after our wedding as well--and kudos to you for sending your hair to such a great cause!

Leslie G  – (June 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM)  

Looks great! It will be nice to have shorter hair for summer- and how cool that you donated to LOL!

Lynnc  – (June 15, 2009 at 4:46 PM)  

You look so much more sohpisticated and mature! I plan on doing the same thing after our wedding, long hair is so much work to wash and brush!

Can't wait to see it (and you), it looks lovely!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP