Amanda & Ben's Wedding! - Pt 1

Last weekend I went to my favorite place on earth to be a co-matron of honor in Amanda's wedding. You may remember that Amy and I threw Amanda a shower back in April.

I was SO excited for this wedding. Amanda and Ben are two of my best friends from my time at Tech and it was awesome to be there to see them get married.

John & I drove down to Blacksburg early Friday AM so that Amanda and I could get our nails done Friday afternoon. Amanda and Ben had pretty much finished setting up everything and just had to run some more errands, so after our mani/pedi, I went back to the hotel and napped.

The rehearsal was held at the church and provided a sneak preview of the decor for the next day. Amanda's mom did SO much to personalize the wedding. She created a gajillion pew ribbon/flower bundles, and decoration for the inside and outside of the church.





Amanda & Ben also added a couple more personal touches.


Memorial candles for their grandparents that were lit prior to the service.

The scrapbook paper guestbook and programs.

After the rehearsal we were treated to an awesome dinner of BBQ, chicken fingers, Amanda's mom's homemade mac & cheese and banana pudding. YUM.

The SWEET van that the BBQ came in!

Ben & Amanda w/the piggy van.

The crowd.

If you couldn't tell yet- to spice up the night, we all wore sports jerseys!


And.. I leave you with this:
Love, the flower girl who stole my camera.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP