Menu Plan Monday

So.. today I had a sweet trip up the escalator coming out of the metro. Literally. My flip flop toe caught on the step and bent and tripped me. I fell straight onto my shins/upper leg/palms. My shins got skinned, my palms/fingertips got smushed and right above my knee I have a wicked bruise. The worst though is under my toe that caught, the skin peeled back and it hurts SO bad.

Anywho- this is going to be a good week:

Monday
Asian turkey
Fried Rice

Tuesday
Nachos with ground turkey

Wednesday
BBQ Cheddar Turkey Rollups

Thursday
John has softball.

Friday
Pizza toasts
Veggies with Green Goddess Dip

Meredith  – (June 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

Ohhh...let me know how the BBQ Chicken Roll-Ups go! I saw those on Picky Palate and have been wanting to try them!

rab  – (July 1, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

make sure your toe isn't infected. you poor thing. use some neosporin after you wash it out....how about sneakers next time?? ha-ha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP