Menu Plan "Monday"

Monday
Leftover Pizza for me and eggs for John

Tuesday
Cheese Nip Turkey
Green Veggie (broccoli or peas)

Wednesday
Italian Sausages
Peppers & Onions

Thursday
Lucky Charms! John has softball

Friday
Cheesy Chili
Cornbread

(I'm ready for fall and football season, ok?)

rab  – (August 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM)  

i am SO ready for fall too! hey, i'm making chili this week too...can i have your recipe????

Hillary  – (August 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM)  

That cheese nip chicken sounds really good! I bet my husband would LOVE it!

Meredith  – (August 11, 2009 at 4:01 PM)  

I've definitely been making a ton of Taco Soup lately...which I think is a very "fall" dish as well.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (August 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM)  

Sausage and peppers sounds really good but I like the hot kind.

Samantha  – (August 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM)  

Renee-
I was GOING to use this recipe http://allbowerpower.wordpress.com/2009/06/18/easy-cheesy-chilli/

but I couldn't find the Nacho Cheese soup in the grocery store. I looked in the soup section and couldn't even find that concentrated cheese soup.. I may check again before making the recipe. I want the cheese!

Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM)  

FYI - something BIG is happening at Sunshinemeg tomorrow!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP