Packing!

This weekend while I was busy sewing up a few projects, John (& Jaq) started packing stuff that we won't need for the next couple of weeks until we move into the house.




Yikes! All of this is what we won't need? That just looks like SO much. I'm dreading the actual packing :( And the moving of all of those boxes. Luckily we will have some friends that will help us! I hope!

Anonymous –   – (August 2, 2009 at 10:40 PM)  

LOL, that looks like my first apartment! I lived with random boxes in the corner for like 3 months. Ahhh, moving! Good luck!

Meredith  – (August 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

I HATE HATE HATE moving. When we first bought this house, we planned to stay in it for 5-10 years. That quickly turned into "I wonder if we could build an addition on the house so we wouldn't have to move again?!"

Anonymous –   – (August 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM)  

I just stumbled across your blog and love it! I am a bride to be (in November) The header of your blog with your winter wedding is beautiful! Since I'm new to your blog I'll just state the obvious - your moving! That can be fun, but not the packing part. Good luck with everything. Going to follow along for your adventures! Have a great week.

Justine  – (August 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM)  

yuck!! We're moving Friday and we just barley started packing on Saturday.... I am dreading this week...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP