Vacation, Here we Come!

John and I are closing on the house this afternoon, and then we will head to the house for a little pizza picnic celebration! While we are there, we will change the locks. We bought the new doorknobs/deadbolts on Saturday. I love them!



After we leave the house, we will head home, finish packing and get a good night's sleep before leaving for an almost week of camping at Virginia Beach! I am SO excited to have a vacation and to camp. I will make sure to take a bunch of pictures ;)

While I am gone, I have set up a few recipe posts, so you won't miss me too much! When we get back I will have plenty of house posts I'm sure!

Our first house purchases!

Meredith  – (August 18, 2009 at 10:10 AM)  

Have a great time! Those Kwikset locks are so amazing and easy--we got the same ones.

Seriously, I can't wait to see how everything comes together in the new place!

Katie @ Loves of Life  – (August 18, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

I just drove through VA beach 3 days ago :) and also stopped there for gas!
have fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP