ABC's of Me

I got this from Meredith @ La Buena Vida

A -Age: 24
B- Bed Size: Full
C- Chore you hate: Laundry
D- Dog's Name: we don't have a dog yet, but her name will be Lucy!
E- Essential starts to your day: Pee.. I always have to pee so bad when I get up..
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platiunum.. I am allergic to the nickel in white gold and silver makes me break out as well
H- Height: 5'6"
I- Instruments you play: I played trumpet from 5th grade- my first year of college (pep band). I also took piano lessons for a year or two.
J- job: Interior designer @ an architectural firm
K- Kids: None yet
L-Living Arrangements: Currently the apartment while we get the house ready for moving in- 2 weeks!
M- Moms name: Betty
N- Nicknames: Sam, Sammi
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: A couple of weeks when I was 5 months old & had open heart surgery
P- Pet Peeve: Umm I have many- when things don't line up, things not running as efficiently as possible, people who don't manage their money correctly yet complain about not having enough & then just not paying their bills...
Q- Quote from a movie: "No milk will ever be OUR milk"
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Sister, 2 brothers-in-law and two sisters-in-law
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays 6:20 am, weekends- whenever Jaq wakes us up- usually 8 am or so
U- Underwear: I need some new ones... whatever is cheapest
V- Vegetable you dislike: fresh green beans. I don't like the texture. I do like canned green beans.
W- Ways you run late: Getting sidetracked saying goodbye to my kitty.
X- X-rays you've had: many many heart, jaw, hip
Y- Yummy food you make: lasagna, pizza, baked goods?
Z- Zoo Favorite: Any of the wild cats... I love watching them play like big kitties

Justine  – (September 1, 2009 at 5:26 PM)  

I didn't know you had open heart surgery! Has everything been okay since you were a baby?

Meredith  – (September 2, 2009 at 10:49 AM)  

I love these quizzes! I learn so much about people!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP