Menu Plan Monday

Monday
Doritos Casserole

Tuesday
Parmesan crusted tilapia
Garlic oven roasted broccoli

Wednesday
Leftovers from Sunday (potatoes au gratin w/ham)

Thursday
Leftovers from Monday

Friday
Cheesy chili
Cornbread?

Meredith  – (December 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM)  

I think I might have asked this before, but I have some pregnancy brain going on, so humor me...WHAT is Doritos casserole?!

Samantha  – (December 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

Dorito Casserole:
6 Servings

-1 lb lean ground beef
-8 oz Velveeta Light, grated ( I only had regular velveeta on hand, so that's what I used)
-2 Tbls taco seasoning ( I used taco bell brand)
-1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
-1 can of Rotel tomatoes (original flavor)
-1/2 bag of baked Doritos, Nacho cheese flavor, crushed

Brown ground beef, then add taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, & rotel tomatoes. Stir to combine.

In a casserole dish sprayed with Pam put down 1/2 of the crushed doritos, then half the meat mixture and then half of the grated cheese, repeat layers one time finishing off with cheese. Bake in preheated 350 oven for 30 mins until hot and bubbly.

Note - 2 cups of lowfat cheddar cheese can be used in place of the velveeta

This is a weight watchers recipe.. I used the cheddar. I love this because I can make it a day or two beforehand and then just bake it the night we eat it.

Anonymous –   – (December 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM)  

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jypusyhav.virtue.nu/xavemuqi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP