I WIll Never Understand...


How someone who says that they have $12 in their bank account and $20 cash in their pocket feels that it is okay to go out to lunch with that last twenty dollars, even though pay day isn't for another week.

Seriously!? What makes you think that is a good decision? How do you let yourself get to that point in the first place. Oh wait... going out to eat daily, and buying crap that you don't have money for. No wonder you can't pay your bills. Good luck saving for that house and vacation...

P.S. Thanks for mocking me whenever I choose to not go out to shop, eat or drink (daily). My (own) warm house, healthy car, vacations, and quickly diminishing school loans appreciate it.

Katie @ Loves of Life  – (February 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

girl....I SERIOUSLY feel you on this. I know some people with serious money issues yet somehow they still manage to find money for all the fun stuff. I dont get it...

leah @maritalbless  – (February 19, 2010 at 1:37 PM)  

And to that end, why I ate a free bagel for breakfast and oatmeal for lunch lol. Understood here!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (February 22, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

I know what you're saying. We don't own any credit cards anymore because we don't want to spend what we don't have. Some people will say "what's wrong with you? Gotta have a credit card." No thanks, the way they are now, I'm glad I don't own one.
Sometimes I get a kick out of people when they complain that they are broke but yet they still buy gifts for others(especially Christmas time). Chrismas or not, when you don't have the money, skip the gifts. Who cares if they judge you that you didn't get any gifts? In the end, who's going to have to pay for those?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP