Spring Baby Shower..

...for a long awaited little girl.



Menu
Mini Sausage & Cheese Quiche
Vegetable Pizza
Bread Bowl with Spinach Dip
Crudites with Ranch Dip
Fruit Salad with Meringue Toppers

Cake Ball Pops
Brownie Slivers
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Cake

Strawberry Lemonade
Iced Tea


Games
"My Water Broke"
Baby Price is Right
Baby Registry BINGO (during gift opening)


Decor
Bundles of multiple shades of pink balloons
Jungle animal scrapbook paper garland
Onesie clothesline
Monochromatic pink flowers



Edited to Add: You guys give me too much credit!! Although I would love to claim the photo above as my own, it is not. I've been using this photo from Stem Parties as my inspiration. Click over and check out some of their other awesome stuff!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP