Week of the Baby Shower

I am hosting my sister in law's baby shower this weekend, so I have a busy week ahead.

Monday
Wrap game prizes
Wrap gifts
Make games
Make a sheet cake for cake ball pops

Tuesday
Nothing baby shower related- I had my first cake decorating class!

Wednesday
John made me some sugar cookies
Flood the sugar cookies
Make cake balls & refrigerate

Thursday
Make mini quiches
Pipe the sugar cookies

Friday
Bake brownies
Bake crescent roll pizza crusts
Dip cake balls
Dip strawberries
Make meringues
Cut up fruit
Cut up veggies
Package sugar cookie favors

Saturday Morning
Make veggie pizzas
Cut up brownies

Saturday afternoon
Cut up bread for bread bowl
Cut up veggie pizzas
Assemble fruit cups
Decorate

PARTY!

mrs.messi  – (March 10, 2010 at 10:59 PM)  

Can't wait to see pics of this fabulous shower!

Confessions of a Northern Belle  – (March 11, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

So excited to see pictures of the shower too! What are cake balls? Can you send me some?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP