Menu Plan Monday

Monday
Shrimp Fra Diavolo

Tuesday
I have my cardio class, John will eat leftovers from Monday

Wednesday
Fettucine Alfredo with bacon

Thursday
I have my cardio class, John will eat leftovers from Monday

Friday
"Pint-Size Paella" from the most recent Weight Watcher's magazine
OR
the crab cake dinner at the church we've been going to (hello! Crab cakes, pulled pork, cheesy potato casserole, cole slaw & a dessert buffet!)

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha  – (April 20, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

Funny, I have fettucini alfredo on my menu for Wednesday as well. :)

Meredith  – (April 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

Justin would DIE if I made that Fettucini with bacon!

I usually stay away from fettucini because I could easily eat a week's worth of calories of it, but I might have to try that one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP