Amy's Wedding Shower

One of my lovely former co-workers was married last weekend. On my last day at the old job, we had a wedding shower for Amy. I did a bunch of baking and made the cake.

The Food:
Engagement ring sugar cookies w/royal icing
Chocolate cake ball pops
Chocolate cake (with chocolate chips) with kahlua fudge mousse and homemade marshmallow fondant

Wedding Colors: 
Purple & Silver

The kitchen table as I was decorating the sugar cookies. I definitely should have halved the recipe.

The cakes cooling on the counter.

The ring cookies after being iced. I used sprinkles for the shiny instead of dying the icing. They look a little like a 5 year got at them.



The cake.

Cookies on their tray at the office.

Cake ball pops.

The whole spread. Yum!

The cake with the topper that I made.

Drinks. Amy likes wine :)

Presents!

Our bride cutting her cake!

Congratulations Amy! I will miss working with you! You were a beautiful bride :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP