Accent Vlog

I felt like a huge nerd doing this. Oh well. We aren't classy enough to have a webcam, so John taped me (taped? what is the verb for that- cameras don't use tape or film anymore?). Also- it is super dark- sorry, didn't tape it till the night.



And while I am uploading videos, Jaq and Lucy doing their tricks (it is a little long and slow but I think it's cute):



Lastly, today was our first game of the season & we CRUSHED App state 66-13. Oh snap. GO HOKIES!

Meredith  – (September 3, 2011 at 11:44 PM)  

Aside for the "coffee" and such, I don't think you have much of an accent at all!

Also, can't believe you've never seen a roly poly before!

ashley  – (September 4, 2011 at 12:04 AM)  

LOL!! i had no idea you could teach cats to do anything :)

Faith  – (September 5, 2011 at 6:14 PM)  

I also love how you say "ball"

I agree with Meredith - how have you never seen a roly poly? They're also called pill or potato bugs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP