Menu Plan Monday

I felt awesome this morning.. I had a wicked productive weekend (more later..), weighed myself this morning and have officially lost 13 pounds+ since September and then got up this morning and rode the stationary bike to start the week off with a workout. Then I got to my scheduled dentist appointment and as the hygienist was asking me about my regular medicines I realized I didn't pre-medicate (I need to take an antibiotic before any "procedure" due to my plethora of heart conditions). CRAP. So, I wasted their appointment time and had to reschedule for February.

Oh well... I still am planning on this being a good week!

Monday
(am-stationary bike for 30 minutes, pm-lift/arms)

Turkey "Stroganoff"
Sauteed corn

Tuesday
(am-run 5 miles)
Crock Pot Mexican Pork burrito bowls

Wednesday
(am- stationary bike for 30 minutes, pm- speed training on the treadmill at the gym for 4 miles)
Chili lime tilapia
Brown rice with cilantro
Salad

Thursday
(am- stationary bile for 30 minutes, pm- lift/arms)
Lentil, Kielbasa & Garlic Stew
Salad


Friday
(rest day!)
Bubble up Enchiladas
Salad
Ghetto margaritas!

Saturday
(long run- 8 miles)
Lunch- quesadilla, chocolate milk
Dinner- at a friend's birthday party, so lots of snacks!

Sunday
(rest day/walk with Lucy!)
Lunch- grilled cheese probably
Dinner- who knows

Lunches
Pita stuffed with provolone, lettuce, avocado, sprouts, cucumber
Veggie soup/broth
Greek yogurt
Grapes

Faith  – (January 30, 2012 at 11:10 AM)  

congrats on the weight loss! that is so awesome!

the bubble up enchiladas sounds incredible!

Meredith  – (January 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM)  

I want to know what a "ghetto margarita" entails!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP