Goals for September

Funny Confession Ecard: I may have over-trusted that fart.
Not related, just funny. Source
 I have a bunch of things that I have been putting off for awhile and either NEED to be done by the end of September, or I would really like to get done just to cross them off my list. I am putting them out into the internets for a little accountability.

-Make a stinkin wedding album/photobook already! (yes.. over three and a half years later)
-Give you all an update about the house and addition
-Have a garage/yard sale to get rid of the pile in the cellar
-Get a new wireless router. Ours is from the dark ages of college when routers first became a thing and finally croaked.
-Can 18 quarts of tomato sauce
-Can 24 pints of diced tomatoes
-Fill you in on our dairy situation
-Ramp up my running training
-Enjoy the first COLLEGE FOOTBALL of the season!!

Would be nice to finish in September:
-A photo book of photos from our White House tour (back in Winter 2011)
-Make a photo book of our St.Lucia trip

And thinking ahead to a couple of things for October:
-Can 12 pints of applesauce!
-Run (and finish) the Hershey Half Marathon

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP