Personal Pinterest Challenge

I've decided to give myself a personal Pinterest Challenge. Feel free to join in if you feel so led. Let me know if you do and we can keep each other accountable!

I am going to group my challenge into three categories with a couple of projects in each. My goal is to complete these by (2012) year end.

Food
-Herb and grain crackers


-Cinnamon sugar pull apart bread

-Banana caramel cream dessert

Cleaning/Organizing/House


-Clean my towels

-Buy, set up and use a shower scrubber

-Use a dryer sheet on the baseboards and wipe my faucets with wax paper

Holiday Crafts

Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest
 

-Make a Christmas grinch sign

 

-Make a Christmas star (like Katie's!)

-Make a frame and ornament "wreath" for the front door


Bonus


Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest

 
-Make a Virginia falls in love poster

Follow Me on Pinterest

Faith  – (November 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM)  

I wish I was good like this! I hope you blog your progress along the way!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP