Menu Plan Monday

I mentioned that I have various work outs Tuesday-Thursday after work. I go directly from work to either the gym or track and don't get home until 8 or 8:30. I've revised our meal schedule so that John can eat before I get home, but he doesn't have to cook every night. I just eat when I get home.
 Mondays I cook (normal time), Tuesdays John cooks, Wednesdays is from the freezer, crockpot or leftovers from Monday, Thursdays we are each on our own to eat whatever we like (this gives me a chance to eat salads, veggies, etc. that he doesn't like and he can eat hot dogs, spaghetti and ritz/pb crackers to his heart's content), Fridays I cook again.

Sunday
Taco Stuffed Shells (half meat and half beans)

Monday
Spaghetti Squash boats with chickpeas instead of chicken

Tuesday
(Cross-training- home late)
Eggs for supper!

Wednesday
(Running- home late)
Bubble up enchiladas from the freezer

Thursday
(Cross-training- home late)
I'm going to have a turkey and roasted red pepper panini.

Friday
I am going out with friends for margaritas!! I assume I will eat Mexican of some sort too- I would like to stick to rice and veggies since I have my long run the next morning.. I need to eat something that will fuel me well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP