Menu Plan Monday

This weekend was a busy one.. Saturday john & his dad dug the holes for our new deck's footers and worked late. Yesterday I went to DC and volunteered handing out food at the Marine Corp Marathon. It was awesome (except the part where I had to walk 3 miles to and from the site to the closest metro, especially on the way there when it was still dark and I had no idea where I was going and did a lot of wandering..) Today... Excavation starts on the house!!







Monday
Cheesesteaks (beef for John, veggie for me)

Tuesday
Crockpot pork carnitas tacos/burrito bowls/salads

Wednesday
Leftover pork 

Thursday
Tacos/salad

Friday
Homemade pizza night!


My lunches this week will be pita pizzas and a small salad, yogurts, carrots, apples, etc.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP