22 Weeks

  
How far along: 22 weeks



And because I think it looks smaller clothed...
How big is baby: 

According to the Bump, Baby is the size of a papaya- 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces (is that not a HUGE weight range..?)

at 22 weeks:
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
Weight gain/loss: Gain- too much probably. The doctor hasn't said anything ever and I am trying to still be somewhat active and eat well 80% of the time... After like 10 years of counting calories it is just really hard to see the scale keep going up no matter what. I am working on coming to terms with it, knowing there is nothing I can do about it.

Stretch marks/belly button:
No stretch marks and still an innie. My belly is really itchy though- I don't know if it is the winter weather drying things out, or just everything stretching

Sleep: Normal

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: No cravings, still not eating hummus. I have been a lot better the last couple of weeks about cooking real suppers.

Movement: Lots!

What I'm loving: The baby room rug came in and I got the fabric in the mail for the crib skirt, curtains and crib rail protector. Now to just get my act together and actually sew them!



Symptoms: Um.. feeling something move in my stomach region?

What I'm looking forward to:
Seeing the house progress! Everything is happening and so quickly now!

Best moment of the week:
When we found out how quickly the excavator and concrete guy were able to come out to the house! Oh- and volunteering at the Marine Corp Marathon on Sunday. I was supposed to run, but I ended up growing a parasite instead. I am deferred to run next year and seeing the runners is such an inspiration and I can't wait to begin training again! Baby related- I feel like everything is status quo for now.

How I'm feeling: Fine. Good. Normal.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP