30 Weeks

Can I blame the photographer for this one?


How far along: 30 Weeks (picture was on Christmas at 30 weeks, 3 days)

How big is baby: 


 



According to The Bump, 15.2-16.7" and 2.5-3.8 lbs- the size of a cucumber?
  • His skin is getting smoother.
  • But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

Stretch marks/belly button:
Still pretty flat and shallow. There is virgin belly button skin on the outside now- all shiny and smooth.

Sleep: Same beached whale.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing- excited about Christmas breakfast- egg strada and homemade cinnamon buns with fruit salad!

Movement: LOTS. I am pretty sure I have started to feel hiccups too. It feels like a pulsing or really heavy pulse where the baby is at. I thought the first couple of times it was my pulse, but it didn't make sense. After reading that hiccups have started and since it doesn't last too long I think that's what it is. It actually kept me awake over the weekend.

What I'm loving: I love that I am already 30 weeks- it feels like time is flying. It is also freaking me out though... holy cow we are NO WHERE ready for a baby to come home. We have literally zero done or prepared for a baby. I have diapers, but they aren't prepped at all. I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that we will not have a baby room, we will still be occupying our room and baby's stuff will be in piles and mashed into our already tiny and full room.

Also- there is only a week left in 2013... we will have a CHILD in 2014! WHAAAT.

Symptoms: Pee. Lots of pee.

What I'm looking forward to:
After Christmas I am planning on getting the bassinet from my sister in law and getting that set up, as well as clearing out a drawer or two from my dresser, and clearing off the top so that some baby stuff can take up residence in our room. I will feel a lot better then.

How I'm feeling: Big and sore. I have no idea how I am supposed to have 10 +/- more weeks of growing to do.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP